Because Mr Jones is a budding photographer and has a preferred photo lab, our wonderful photographer sent us the DVD of our engagement pictures to print ourselves. It took a little while, but I have all of our pictures now...and there are so many I *love*.
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
awww you guys look so cute and matchy ;)
ReplyDeleteLove them!
ReplyDeleteLove the green accent colors in your outfits!
ReplyDeleteToo cute Taryn! :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys look amazing! your outfits match so cutely!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the ones on the huge tire swing. They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love them!
ReplyDeleteYour engagement photos are so nice! I love the ones of you two sitting on the rocks and against the rock wall. The tire swing photos are amazing too!
ReplyDeleteYou both look so happy and I love that you did outfit changes.
Howdy, ive just come across your blog. I love your engagement pictures, especially how your tops match :) it must be so exciting planning a wedding!
ReplyDeleteRose
You guys are so cute!! Your pictures came out great! I love how your outfits match but aren't too matchy-matchy. :)
ReplyDeleteYou two are SO cute it's criminal!
ReplyDelete