
Muchas gracias to my new bloggie friend, Brittany over at Sweet, Sassy, and oh so Classy for sending me the Honest Scrap Award! I've seen others posting 10 honest things about themselves and often wondered what I would say about myself if I was tagged. Well, it looks like I better figure it out, huh?
As I posted in my Personality Traits, I'm a very honest person so this shouldn't be *too* hard for me...right? Here goes nothing...
1. I was a figure skater growing up, but I quit when I went away to college (HUGE regret). I miss it a lot, but I'm scared it's been too long to start back up again.
2. I am mostly deaf in my left ear. I wore a hearing aide from age 3 until I was in 6th grade, at which point, my audiologist told me I didn't have to wear it if I kept my grades up. I graduated high school with a 3.98 GPA. :)
3. I am such a goodie-goodie. I have never smoked a cigarette nor tried any drugs. I've also never been drunk.
4. During the winter, I pick at my lower lip constantly. It is always raw and red. It's a terrible habit, but I can't seem to stop doing it.
5. I LOVE to read...and I always have. Once, when I was little, I read the Bible in a hotel room because my dad hadn't brought my books up to the room yet.
6. I potty-trained myself at 2 during a trip from Michigan to New Hampshire. Apparently, I decided I didn't like wearing diapers anymore. This may or may not have been caused by the stubbornness mentioned in the Personality Traits post. Haha!
7. I am scared spitless of needles! I kicked the nurse once when she tried to draw blood...I was 25. This has *barely* gotten better as I've gotten older. I don't kick nurses anymore, but I do cry.
8. I am obsessive about my handwriting. If something looks messy or a letter looks funny, I will start over...even if I'm almost done writing.
9. I. love. roller coasters. I would live at Cedar Point if they'd let me and ride the coasters over and over.
10. Before meeting Mr Jones, I truly thought I would never find my Prince Charming. I was so afraid of having to spend the rest of my life alone.
And my tags:
Jessica @ Satin and Lace
Lysandra @ A Fortunate Life
Beth @ All I've Ever Wanted
Ebonee @ Becoming His Mrs
Sony @ Bridal Bliss
Summer @ B is for Brown
Chaotic Bliss
Julie @ Ross Family Adventures
Amy Lynn @ The Un-wife Housewife
Jill @ Peeptoe Pumps & Pearls




you are added, darlin! so happy we found one another!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award/tag! I love reading these.
ReplyDeleteWe could be skating AND roller coaster buddies! I love going to amusement parks and riding as many coasters as possible.
That is a funny story about how you potty trained yourself. I love it :)
Ahh... thanks for the award. You're so sweet and I enjoyed reading your list of 10 random facts. I love roller coasters too. I've never been to Cedar Point but I've heard it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteWe are so much alike---minus the ice skating (this one time I went ice skating and somehow made it to the middle. It took me a very long time to get back to the wall) and roller coaster thing :)
ReplyDeleteCEDAR POINT!!! I miss it!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks for the award Taryn :) You're so much fun!
ReplyDelete