Fonts for Peas turns the handwriting samples you submit into personalized fonts. How cool is that?? What bride wouldn't want her own handwriting as a font for DIY projects?
I am a girlie girl who loves fashion, my kitties, and anything turtle!
I am married to the sweetest guy I have possibly ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He's shown me that true love really does exist. :)
That is so cool! I'd do it if my handwriting weren't so ugly!
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks so much for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea!
ReplyDeleteI love this site, too! I used the Pea Christen for the street names on the maps in my invitations. So cool, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteI would love that- if I actually had handwriting that was cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Taryn, my handwriting is awful so I envy the other cute fonts. I left an award for you on my blog.
ReplyDelete