Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday's Wedding Deal

I was browsing over at The Fussy Designer's blog and came across the cutest damask envelope wrap labels! You can find the full set of labels here. All you need to do is type your information into the template, print the labels on some full pages of STICKY paper, cut them out, and WRAP! A simple and oh so elegant way to dress up your invitations.

I think I love the brown one for my invitations...

5 comments:

  1. Love brown!!

    Thanks for the comment – I must admit that it did hurt, but I think it was sooooo worth it. It’s a great reminder to us both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very classy, taryn ;) thanks for the comment--I like tattoos, and it does hurt...but I love it afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are what we used for our Save the Dates! I have pics on the blog! LOOOOVE them! Brown is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete