I finally reached the beginning of my 100 day countdown which means (drum roll please), I get to break out the
countdown calendar!! I am so excited...except I can't remember where I put it when I packed up my old apartment for the move. Oops! I guess I'll have to go dig through boxes because what good is a 100 day countdown calender if you don't use it?!
While I'm off searching, I'll leave you with a sneaky peeky of our engagement pictures... *grin* This one was taken with Brian's lens that the photographer borrowed. Love it!
ahh you suck! i wanna see the rest of the pictures! lol and uhh duh you need to find that countdown, you were waiting to get to use it!
ReplyDeletehello. more pictures please.
ReplyDeletecountdown begin!
EEEk!!! It's going to fly by!
ReplyDeleteMy mom got me that calendar. I keep it at work. Mine says 65 days today!!
ReplyDeleteToday is 100 days till my reception...same day as your wedding!!
I love the picture!
ReplyDeleteI love this.
ReplyDeleteYay! The countdown is officially here. I love this photo of the 2 of you!
ReplyDelete