I can't decide if I want to wear black or dark brown...any input? I'm leaning towards brown since it's one of my wedding colors, but maybe I'm putting too much emphasis on that rather than thinking of long term wear? (And yes, Mom, I know Mr. doesn't like brown, but he'll get over it...haha!)
Here are a few J. Crew dresses that have peaked my interest. Choosing one is the hard part!
P.S. The 1st and 2nd are the same style...just different colors. :)





I'm definitely a fan of the second dress :) It looks pretty classy and looks more wearable, in my opinion. It would also be b-e-a-utiful with those shoes!
ReplyDeleteI love the 2nd dress and I think brown or black will be nice. I kind of like the idea that brown is one of your wedding colors. It would be nice to wear that.
ReplyDeleteI like the dark brown...especially with those shoes! You got the blush/beige right??
ReplyDeletelove the second one!
ReplyDeleteI think I'd have to cast my vote for the brown one. It's very pretty
ReplyDeletedress 2 and definitely in brown..its softer on the skin and not so 'harsh' you know? but, i'm totally bias...i'm obsessed with brown.
ReplyDeletexo
k
If the style is 'Emily,' I used to have it in black. I think you should get the brown one :)
ReplyDeleteI had brown and my sister just had black. both were great. I might go with black though- if your friend does not love it. But both colors are awesome in my mind.
ReplyDelete