Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rain, rain go away!

Don't get me wrong, I love laying with the windows open listening to the rain on lazy days; however, on days I have somewhere to go, I hate rain. I hate going out in the rain. I hate driving in the rain. Today is one of those days. I am going out with a friend I haven't seen in 3 years - and it is pouring. Literally. There is a waterfall next to my balcony. And my umbrella is in my car. A lot of good it does in there, huh?

Fingers crossed the rain lets up before 1:30pm or I will not be a happy Taryn.

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see you!!! Drive safely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate rain too. Did you take that pic or your fiance? Its so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rain! Sorry its raining (for you) though. hopefully it clears up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it cleared up for you :)

    I would've LOVED to plan your wedding but girl, you're all over it! I went back and read some of your old blogs--I had NO idea you only got engaged in May! With how much you've done, how far you've gotten, I would swear you've had longer. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate going out in the rain also! Hope you got there safely and had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been very rainy in my neck of the woods too and I'm just over it already. We have had a ton of nasty thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you. I love being snug inside with the hubs in the rain, but being out in it? No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to have some rain. It is really hot here. I guess the grass is always greener, huh...? :)

    ReplyDelete