Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paper Lanterns = LOVE

I love paper lanterns. There's just something magical about them. They create a romantic, intimate atmosphere...exactly what I want for my reception. Paper lanterns are so basic and simple, yet they are just so...perfect. What's not to love about them?!

I haven't decided if I want to hang them in a big group or spread out over the dance floor. Opinions?





7 comments:

  1. I love lanterns no matter how they are hung. Mine were spread out...and more concentrated over the dance floor. I LOOOOOVE the clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I think the are adorable spread out =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...I love them spread out. I think they create the most romantic atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of paper lanterns and think they would be so nice spread out over the dance floor. They really pop in photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE are doing paper lanterns too! I think they look so cute grouped together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them spread out! But both ways look pretty! I love paper lanterns too!

    ReplyDelete