We just go home about an hour ago from our e-pics session...what a blast! Our photographer, Amy, is such a sweetheart and so very fun to talk to. I felt like I had known her for years instead of this being our first meeting. She and Mr Jones talked photography...and I'm pretty sure she was in heaven when he let her borrow one of his lenses. (Her husband might not like it too much though...haha!)
We got to Grand Rapids around 5pm and let me just say, I am IN LOVE with this city. This was my first time there and it's perfect. Seriously. We spent hours (about 2.5 to be exact) wandering around downtown finding fun places to take pictures. Time really does fly when you're having fun! I think my favorite location was the tire swing in Calder Plaza...even though it was really hard to get into because of the muddy ground. It was definitely an adventure!
All in all, we had a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures!! :)
7 years ago




grand rapids where? All I can think of is michigan...anyways...Im glad your engagement pictures where fun! I hope they turn out amazing!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to seeeeeeeeeeee!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had fun and I'm sure the photos are going to be beautiful! I cannot wait to see them.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see them either!
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait to see them :) Andy and I are taking ours in September. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you had fun, can't wait to see how they turned out!
ReplyDeleteglad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see them!!!
ReplyDelete