Friday, August 7, 2009

To wrap or not to wrap - that is the question

My latest wedding-related dilemma is related to the fact that my wedding is in November. In Michigan. It's going to be cold...no matter how hard I wish for nice weather. So that leaves me trying to figure out what to wear to keep warm for the outdoor pictures I am determined to have. Is a faux fur wrap too "winter" for a November wedding? Some of the options I've found:




10 comments:

  1. I think if it's cold enough, regardless of what month it is, you can totally rock the faux fur. I LOVE the second one, with the ribbon. So cute!

    I'm thinking about using the peacock feathers, I really adore them and the color scheme is great! I keep changing my mind but I'm okay with that, considering we are SO far away from the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo...I like! It reminds me of bell in beauty and the beast when they are out side having a snow ball fight. Winter pics will be so pretty! I like the second one alot...but its hard to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one best too. I think it will be fine in November - very pretty! Make sure your whites match though (do they make off white ones?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love options 2 & 4! It think if it's chilly out, the wrap will look beautiful and classy. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I think the wrap is classy, I'm not in love with the idea. (Sorry!) But if you are, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wraps are cute and look good going to and from...but I'd definitely take it off for the rest of the 'event'...

    really nice blog, I love the layout. I'm following!

    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete