Monday, August 3, 2009

Happiness is...

* A bowl of Mint Moosetrack ice cream on a warm summer night.
* Listening to kids screaming and laughing as they run around outside trying to catch fireflies.
* Trashy reality TV shows - Dating in the Dark - it's so bad yet I can't stop watching. Haha!
* The love of my life glancing over and smiling at me. Ah...I'm so lucky.
* Knowing that in just over 3 months I will be Mrs Jones.

What is happiness to you?

8 comments:

  1. LOL! I love that Dating in the Dark too! It's my secret obsession. My happiness is:

    1.) Playing "doggy" with my 3 year old neice. Yes, I actually get on all fours and kiss her hands & cheeks all over. She eats it up. She seriously feeds me granola (dog food) from her palm. Okay, TMI

    2.) Thinking about finally sharing my FH's last name. And bed ;)

    3.) Baskin Robbins Pistachio or Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Or banana pudding. Drooooooool.

    4.) The security in knowing that my fiance loves me so much more than I probably deserve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of those! Ice cream always equals happiness in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any kind of ice cream, on any kind of night, during any season = happiness :) (ps, I love ice cream lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is a bowl of Jelly Belly's and spending time with my family, friends and my boyfriend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh great post. Happiness is coming home to a clean house, eating a frozen peanut butter twix, Mr. Simon waking me up with a kiss every day before he goes to work and of course reading great wedding blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your happiness is so wonderful!!! I can agree with those things and how exciting is it that you will be Mrs. Jones soon!!! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw...this is such a sweet post and sometimes it's the little things that can make you the happiest.

    I am also a fan of Dating In The Dark and I'm mad because I dvr'd the repeat this week and not the new episode!

    Happiness to me is:
    1) Having a wonderful husband that loves me and supports me
    2) My 2 dogs that always put a smile on my face
    3) Ice cream
    4) Having a job (in this economy!)

    ReplyDelete