Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy (non) Anniversary to us!

Three years ago today, Mr Jones officially asked me to be his girlfriend. It sure doesn't feel like it's been that long!

I was told, though, that it's not technically our anniversary anymore. Now that we are getting schmarried (his word, not mine), we have a new anniversary...well, almost. Regardless of that, I still wanted to say Happy (non) Anniversary, my love. I am so lucky to have you....you are my everything.

Our 1st picture together - Marc & Nina's wedding (2006)


Mr Jones' 26th birthday (2007)


Maryland/DC Trip (2007)


San Diego (2008)



Maryland/DC Trip (2008)


Mackinac Island Trip (2008) - excuse us, we were gross from riding our bikes all around the island.

8 comments:

  1. I've been married for three years and hubby and I still acknowledge the day we started dating. In fact this year will be 10 years...whew that's a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my Hunny are engaged and we've set the date for next year in September, so until we get an official NEW anniversary, we will continue to celebrate our old one. And that's just the way it's going to be! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. luckily, we still celebrate our 'dating anniversary' because it was valentines day (haha)...we are Soooo not "that" couple. But, yea. gives us an excuse to always remember it now that we're married!

    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Happy anniversary! It's definitely worth acknowledging even if you are engaged/married. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anny. we don't remember when we actually starting dating bc we did that twice. we had a round one and a round two. but we acknowledge the day we met. sept. 21, 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (for now) Anniversary! I can't wait until November!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so Cute! Happy...non anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete