Monday, August 3, 2009

My first Tag - Personality Traits Meme Award


My favorite little Honey Dew over at Life After I "Dew" tagged me for the Premium Meme award. This award requires that I list 7 traits about myself and then pass the award to 7 other bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog.

So, all about me...in 7 personality traits. :)

1. Honest. I am brutally honest - definitely not one to beat around the bush. If I'm angry, you will know it. If I am upset, you will know it. If you ask for my opinion, you will get it. My mom has always told me I didn't come with a Mute button or a Censor button. Oops!

2. Affectionate. I love being loved and I love loving on others. I am so lucky that my kitties are affectionate and like being cuddled - though they wouldn't have much choice either way (haha!). Mr Jones is affectionate as well - he is always giving me a hug or a kiss in passing. If I put my head on his shoulder, he automatically kisses it. Love it.

3. Fun loving/Happy. I am rarely serious. Most of the time, I have a big smile on my face. If I try to be serious, I usually start laughing. Life is too short to live unhappy.

4. Easily distracted. As a little girl, I would often wander off if something caught my eye. I'm sure it gave my mom several moments of panic (sorry, Mom!). As an adult, I am still easily distracted. If I see something out of the corner of my eye, I will look. If I am in a store and see something I want to look at, I will wander off. I wonder if I'll ever outgrow it. Probably not...

5. Trusting. I am probably too trusting. I am just like Miss Honey Dew in that I see the good in people and give my trust easily. It has definitely come back to bite me in the butt though. I have been hurt so many times by people I thought were my friends - turns out, they had no qualms about turning on me.

6. Caring. I've been told before that I'm too nice. Is there really such a thing? Probably, but I choose not to think so. I love giving gifts to my friends - usually just because or if they are having a bad day/week. It makes my heart smile knowing that I could make their day just a little brighter.

7. Stubborn. Ah, I am definitely my father's daughter. I can be very stubborn as my mom can attest to. As a 3-year-old, I sat on my swing for hours just so I wouldn't have to come inside and put in my hearing aide. The stubbornness didn't change as I got older. Luckily, Mr Jones is easy going. Haha!

And now it's time for me to pass on the award...

Summer @ B is for Brown
Jules @ Chic & Pink
Heather @ Live.Love.Laugh

Jess @ Living on Sweet Tea
Erin @ Queen of Clearance
Chanda @ Other Everyday Stuff
And my favorite newlywed, Erica @ 7.25.09 WED

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have many of these same traits too! The only one I'm not is honest. I'm not a liar, but Im all for not telling people things if I think it will hurt their feelings. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the tag darlin. i love all of your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag and I will definitely do this at some point this week.

    I loved reading your answers and think that you posses some important characteristics. Honesty is a big one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag and sorry I just saw this now! I'm a bit behind on my blog-stalking...this should be a fun one. Thanks for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete